Weaver Walk Page
IT'S WALK TIME!!!!
- More than 1.1 million people in the U.S. are living with HIV today, and 1 in 7 of them don’t know it.
- Southern states bear the greatest burden of HIV, accounting for 51% of new infections.
- Louisiana ranks 2nd in the nation for both HIV and AIDS case rates.
WHAT CAN YOU DO???
- #1 - Get tested!
- #2 - Click the "donate now" button on this page and support me in NO/AIDS Walk 2017!!
- #3 - COME TO THE WALK! Join me and Coco at crescent park for a bloody mary!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Mr. Mark B Roth
Lloyd and Margaret Weaver
Leisa Farrar,RN UMC
Pam, Peter, Rob and Xan
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.